If you have a heart for children and are looking to help educate them in the light of God's word, consider a teaching position at Worthington Christian School. WCS is seeking three passionate, inspiring, and Christ-filled educators to work in a full-time or part-time position across multiple elementary and middle school grade levels. Join WCS by helping prepare students for a life of service to God, His Creation, and their community by contacting Worthington Christian School at (507)376-4861, or email email@example.com.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching students and would agree with the mission of Worthington Christian School. Please see the following list of additional requirements.
· A degree in early or elementary education is required.
· A current teaching license or the ability to obtain one.
· Classroom experience is preferred, but not required.
· Candidates must demonstrate a strong and growing faith in Jesus.
Additionally, we are looking for candidates with the demonstrated abilities as follows:
· To collaborate with and work well with current teachers, as well as all faculty and staff.
· To plan and design thematic units.
· To teach lessons using a variety of methods and learning techniques.
· To effectively manage a classroom of students.
· To maintain an organized classroom.
· To communicate with parents regularly.